Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Poppies will put them to sleep!!!


Oh spring break.

Nan and I went on a cruise to Ensenada for the weekend. We took every dance class available (70's line dancing, swing, salsa, country line dancing), played bingo, had margaritas and an all around good time. Pics to be posted on facebook.

In other news, Les and I grabbed some lunch at A Town Deli (thanks for the directions Nate...sorry for waking you up!) and went hiking in Auburn. Stellar sandwiches, perfect hiking weather, poppies everywhere and good company (including salamanders/newts and a banana slug)...honestly, it couldn't have gotten any better. I LOVE spring break!

Also, I'm planning to buy my road bike this weekend. I've been shopping around and so far this is the one I'm most interested in (but last years model, so with a significantly different price tag). Any thoughts/recommendations?

3 comments:

Jenevieve said...

Whoa, sounds like you've had a friggum AWESOME spring break! Can I get in on that?

Cool bike. I'm loosely considering getting a bike this summer when I'm in L.A., but no firm plans, yet.

Peggy E. said...

You have to take the ride to Winters and eat at Putah Creek Cafe! It's the best!

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.