Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm still here. Sort of.


Studying like crazy. Some updates:
-Anne (my roomie) and Travis are engaged!
-Chickens are sensitive to photoperiod (length of daylight). They sense photoperiod by light shining through their skulls into their brain. Seriously.
-Little is getting fatter. She's rockin a softball-sized pooch, despite her new weight management diet.
-I'm going to Turkey for a month this summer!
-Girl Scout cookie consumption tally: one box of tagalongs, once I've finished my lunch.

3 comments:

Jenevieve said...

Yay, Turkey! Yay, Annie and Travis! Yay, cookies!

Mmmmm... cookies. Notice I didn't get a care package of GS goodness this year. Not special enough for you, or what? :)

Hrmph. I await my peanutless, mintless box of cookies in the mail. tomorrow.

Jenevieve said...

(um, that was all in jest, but I realise it looked kind of crappy. I blame exams.)

Kayla said...

Not to worry, I feel the same way. :)