Sunday, March 2, 2008

Busyness


Lots of things going on...


Brewfest!! Good times all around in MI. It was snowing when we (Nate and I) arrived, and then it was sunny ALL weekend (notice squinting and blue skies in the pic...woot woot). I even got a little sunburned. Yes, you read that last sentence correctly, I got a little burnt in MI in February.






FAB FIVE REUNION!!! Our Bible study from college (Nan, Renee, Mel, Abs and I). Although I don't have a pic of all 5 of us, the presence of 5 can be inferred from the pic (4 in the image, me taking the picture...genius!). We went to Burgers & Brew (new restaurant in Davis) and spent time catching up. I love my girls!






Little is officially a Piece of Trash.
At least she's recyclable, right?



Class field trip to PAWS...lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!

3 comments:

Jenevieve said...

No but seriously, can I please have Little? I will FedEx you Hosea.

Kayla said...

Yes, you can have her. Just so you know, she gets up at 5 everyday, screams for food from 5-9pm and 6-7am (and by screaming, I mean walking up and down the hall yowling), and she has claws and teeth. Advantages: she's potty trained and purrs.

Jenevieve said...

It's cool, Hosea has the same schedule, just about. Advantages: he's squishy and smiles. Disadvantages: Puke. and no' so much with the potty training.