Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day etc

I had such a great Valentine's Day. And I'm single.
OH THE IRONY!!

Our Bible study group made Valentine's and gave them out at a local nursing home. = ultra feel good experience (selfish, yes. But the residents were still happy to see us).
I went shopping at the outlets, and all the stores were having CRAZY President's Day sales (the upside of the poor economy), so I indulged a long-time yearning for a really nice purse = ultra feel good experience (materialistic, yes. But it was 60% off, and I'll use it forever).
I went to yoloberry yogurt with one of my best friends. Froyo + friends = ultra feel good experience (and only moderately unhealthy because I added KitKat pieces to my yogurt).
A group of us went to the Punch Brothers concert (modern bluegrass group) at the Mondavi Center, a beautiful performing arts center on campus.
Then we went back to our house and had some drinks, just hanging out, shooting the breeze, etc. Such good times.

What did you do for Valentine's Day?

Also, a BIG thank you to all of my engaged/married friends who are so awesome and never make me feel like a failure for not being married yet. You guys are amazing and I love being a part of your lives. :)

Last but not least, PHOTO DUMP!!! (just borrowing the phrase, J Bo!)


Fizz, BDE (best dog ever) and I in Seattle for New Year's.













25th Birthday Silver Party! This is my roommate Lizzy and I.












Puppy + premeds = naptime! I neutered this dog shortly after the photo was taken.












The lamblets after the C section surgery!! All three were healthy and crazy and adorable. Too bad they grow up into worthless, stupid sheep.










Little found a warm spot while I was folding laundry.

1 comment:

Jenevieve said...

Yay photo dump! The silver party looks like it was a hot one. Rowr. :)

Glad the V-day was a success. I went to the movies and left Matt at home with the baby. :)