Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Post-less

It seems like no one has been posting lately. It's really cramping my style when I'm looking for distractions during class. Get to it, people!

A few updates:
-My first surgery is tomorrow! We're neutering a dog, I'm the anesthetist.
-Our lecture hall is flippin' FREEZING! Apparently they're trying to cryopreserve us during class to make up for the 4 years of our lives we've sacrificed to vet school.
-Little has a harness and tie out. She's officially a guard cat. Feel free to swing by our place and laugh at her!

Also, some quotes:

"This is a 6 month old Charolais with her colleagues."-neuro

"How do you estimate total body potassium? The best way is to grind the cat up in a meat grinder."

"Wellness isn't sexy." - eq med

"I don't want to walk" looks exactly the same as "I can't walk." -neuro

"They're running out of dope!" eq med

"Manx cats are an abomination." -neuro

"When you do the 5th rib resection, you reach your hand into the space and you have the heart beating in your hand (looks expectantly at class, silence)...and that's very special." -FAM

No comments: