Friday, December 21, 2007

Land of Scot

After 29 hours of traveling (including waking up at 4am to leave for the airport) I finally made it to Scotland! It has been SO good to catch up with Jeni and Matt and to meet Hosea (their AMAZING son) for the first time. Plus it's fun to actually be COLD in the winter. Things have been pretty chill so far, which is good..allowing my brain time to decompress after finals. Tomorrow we're off to the Farmer's Market and then I'm hittin the streets and exploring Edinburgh on my own.
And the good news keeps coming! I passed all of my classes, so I'll be continuing on for another quarter in vet school!

Pictures and detailed description of adventures to follow soon.

3 comments:

Bianca said...

wait - Kayla's joined the blogging world??

many entertaining quotes expected.

p.s. we're jealous and want to be scotland.

Jenevieve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayla said...

So I tried to post a response comment to Bianca, and then I realized that Jeni was signed in so it looked like the comment was hers, so I deleted it, only to repost it now as myself. Dang it.

Anyways, I know, I'm in the blogging world, another one bites the proverbial dust. :)